How do we determine the incentives for Vesting Swap?
AptosLaunch will be utilising market making revenue as the benchmark to provide the instant bonus % as for the locked incentives. The incentive token will be provided mainly via 3 channels:
- 1.Fees charges from other projects that use our proprietary Vesting Swap Function
- 2.Market making liquidity revenue
- 3.AptosLaunch ecosystem tokens
- 4.A limit of daily purchase amount
Here is an example demonstrating how it works:
- The extra bonus for Vesting Swap is 2% (The bonus rate is constantly changing based on our market making performance and market volatility.)
- The lockup period is 7 days and each epoch time is 6 hours, which means there will be 28 epochs in total
- The ALT token price is 0.1 USDT
- 1.A user uses 100 USDT to purchase ALT via the Vesting Swap Function with the 2% extra bonus.
- 2.The total expected tokens received will be:
USDT * (1+ Extra Bonus) / TokenPrice
100 * (1.02) / 0.1c = 1020 ALT
- 3.1020 ALT will be released to the user across the lockup period; 7 days. There will be a total of 28 epochs for the next 7 days. Each epoch time is 6 hours.
- 4.The user will be receiving 36.43 ALT per epoch, which means 145.714 tokens a day for the next 7 days.
- 5.Note* Once you have swapped the APT for the discounted ALT using the Vesting Swap Function, the APT will become the protocol own liquidity - stabilizing the protocol